HISTORY In 1946, Mr. Frank Stinar founded Stinar Corporation in a suburb of Minneapolis Minnesota. Mr. Stinar was a welder and a metal fabricator who began making equipment upon request for locally based airlines located at what is now Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP). As the airline business grew, so did Stinar Corporation. In 1965, the company moved to its current location, a 43,000 sq. ft. factory located at 3255 Sibley Memorial Highway, Eagan, MN. To augment the factory direct sales team, the company added sales agents throughout the world to penetrate the International aviation marketplace. Our customer base is wide and varied. Stinar Corporation products are utilized by most major airlines and service companies throughout the world as well as the United States Air Force and Navy.